Repair Requests will only be considered on equipment successfully booked-in online. Audioholics South Africa offers assistance with repairs only for the below-mentioned Brands.
If your equipment brand is not shown below, we are unfortunately unable to assist you with your repair unless you have purchased the equipment from us. You will need to provide us with your Invoice Number so we may assist you further.
- I agree to let Audioholics contact me with regards to the above and future marketing *
- Once your repair book-in has been accepted by us via email, an assessment fee of R1,000.00 is payable upfront.
- Once your unit has been properly assessed, a quote will be issued to repair or service your unit.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, your assessment fee will be used towards the payment of the quote.
- Should you reject the quote or no fault be found, the assessment fee is non-refundable.
- If the cost of repair is less than R1,500.00, the unit will be repaired automatically.
- Should your unit be uneconomical to repair (no spares available etc.) we will provide you with replacement options & quotes.
- We will not accept Walk-in clients without an Approved Book-In.
- No repair will be undertaken without email authorisation and up-front payment.
- Audioholics reserves the right to dispose of the equipment if not collected within 30 days.
- Quotes are only valid for 7 days.
- Audioholics will not be held responsible for loss or damage occurring to equipment undergoing repairs.
- Turn-around time for each brand differs and we cannot give a definite time-frame.
- Permission is granted to Audioholics to contact you on this repair and future marketing.