- Reviews (0)
A turntable set-up does not need to be as complicated as rocket-science. Our VT-E turntable proves that. This good sounding belt-driven deck offers two versions for left– and right-handed users.
The VT-E turntable can be positioned on a table or mounted on a wall. The fast installation process is made possible, because it comes pre-adjusted out of the box. No further set-up is needed. Tracking force and anti-skating are carefully set for the included Ortofon OM 5E cartridge. The turntable is available in black matt, red matt or white matt colour.
- Vertical standing or wall mount option included
- Choose “R” (right-handed) or “L” (left-handed) version
- Instant playback with super-easy setup
- Record clamp for secure record fixing
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
- 8.6” aluminium tone arm
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
- Special mechanism for perfect tracking in vertical position
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable