Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable BUILT-IN Phono STAGE & ELECTRONIC SPEED SWITCH
- Reviews (0)
The stylish CNC-machined plinth of the T1 features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis.
Carrying this philosophy through the design, the glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design. Finally, the purpose-chosen turntable feet also do a good job of isolating the T1 from ambient vibrations around your hi-fi system. In the T1 the motor drives a belt-system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which is mounted into an ultra-precise 0.001mm main bearing with a hardened steel axle and brass bushing. The tonearm new tonearm has an effective length of 8.6”. This one-piece aluminium tonearm also features low-friction bearings for absolute accuracy in use. The T1 comes with a pre-adjusted Ortofon OM 5E Moving Magnet cartridge and is ready to use right out of the box. Also super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance Pro-Ject phono cables are included.
Compared to the base T1-model, the Phono SB version includes a built-in, Pro-Ject designed, high-quality phono MM stage and an electronic speed switch between 33 and 45 RPM. For the drive system, where most alternative products may use unregulated DC motors with wide speed fluctuations, the T1 Phono SB features our proven system of an electronically regulated, precision-speed AC motor.
- Precision belt-drive with accurately regulated speed stability and electronic 33/45 RPM speed change
- Built-in switchable phono stage – no external phono preamp required
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Precision CNC‘d heavy full chassis: NO hollow spaces, NO plastic
- Ortofon OM5e moving magnet pickup
- 8,6“ highly precise and light aluminium tonearm
- Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables – purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges