PRO-JECT HEAD BOX S2 DIGITAL HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER AND DAC WITH 32BIT AND DSD256 SUPPORT
- Reviews (0)
Head Box S2 Digital comes fully equipped for the highest demands of the modern audiophile. It supports playback for PCM files up to 32bit / 768kHz and DSD decoding up to quad DSD (DSD256).
Head Box S2 Digital also comes with five digital filters for soundshaping to the listeners preferences. Three digital inputs ensure to connect to any source available, be it a personal computer via the USB B input or a TV set via the optical input. The coaxial S/PDIF input takes all data from a digital transport such as the CD Box DS2 T. All inputs offer support for high resolution data up to 24bit /192kHz. The USB input offers full high resolution support for all files up to PCM 32/768 and DSD256. The front seated 6.35mm headphone output delivers a clean and precise sound with a musical touch. Unwanted noise coming in through USB is double filtered to surpress them to a level where it can’t affect audio to realize an undisturbed listening experience. The new aluminium/metal casing ensures highest aesthetics and protects against vibration and interference
- High end ESS Sabre ESS9038 DAC
- Proprietary clock circuity design
- Organic polymer capacitors and thin film miniMELF resistors
- 32bit / 768kHz decoding
- DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256 (DSD over PCM)
- Up to 24bit/192kHz for optical & coax inputs
- 5 selectable digital filter characteristics
- 1 proprietary optimum transient digital filter
- Headphone output on the front (6.3mm)
- Synchronization of all internal oscillators
- Jitter as low as 100 Femtoseconds!
- Gold plated four layer PCB