PRO-JECT ESSENTIAL III TURNTABLE
- Reviews (0)
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II.
Essential III is equipped with an 8,6” aluminium tone arm with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection. Also the special decoupling feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tone arm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included