PRO-JECT ESSENTIAL III RECORDMASTER TURNTABLE WITH USB
- Reviews (0)
Simply connect your Essential III RecordMaster to a PC or Mac and record your vinyl. It outputs high quality digital signals up to 16 bit/48 kHz via the USB socket, making sure to catch all the love that is packed into a 12“ LP or a 7“ single! For superior comfort, Essential III RecordMaster offers a switchable phono / line level output.
Essential III RecordMaster is for everyone who wants to digitalize all his records for listening pleasures on the go! Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is equipped with an 8,6” aluminium tonearm with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon. Furthermore, the Essential III RecordMaster allows you to change the speed at the push of a button between 33.3 and 45 RPM. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection. Also the special decoupling feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Built-in USB output to record on your PC/Mac
- Speed Box built-in
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tone arm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included