PRO-JECT ESSENTIAL III PHONO TURNTABLE WITH A BUILT-IN PHONO STAGE
- Reviews (0)
With the Essential III Phono you can simply switch between line and phono output, should you decide afterwards to invest in a higher quality phono preamplifier. With its line level output, Essential III Phono can be easily integrated into any HiFi setup.
Essential III Phono takes all advantages of the regular version Essential III and adds a line level output! Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is equipped with an 8,6” aluminium tone arm with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection. Also the special decoupling feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Integrated MM phono stage
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tone arm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included