PRO-JECT ESSENTIAL III HP WITH HEADPHONE OUTPUT & PHONO STAGE
- Reviews (0)
Essential III HP is the perfect partner if you want to enjoy your vinyl collection with headphones. The 6.35 mm output offers the option to listen to your records in a more intimate way, making sure you don‘t disturb others.
The Essential III HP brings all the benefits of the Essential line up but adds a dedicated headphone output and a phono stage with line level and phono output. Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is equipped with an 8,6” aluminium tone arm with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection. Also the special decoupling feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- 6.35 mm headphone output on front
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tone arm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included