- Reviews (0)
The Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes brings all the benefits of the Debut Carbon Esprit SB (DC) but adds USB & S/PDIF record interface with phono stage.
The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a Carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers a low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE-damping) and ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like the Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability without unwanted vibration. The acrylic platter gives the sound a natural liveliness, free from discoloration and resonance. There is no longer a need for a felt mat between the record and the platter. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection. The internal high class A/D converter supports native conversion from analogue to DSD 11.2 MHz digital. Using a PC application (Vinyl Studio Lite, supplied on CD) you are able to rip, edit and store tracks from your vinyl records.
Breathe new life into analogue masterpieces with DSD. Simply connect your Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes turntable to your PC via USB and rip your precious vinyl collection into High-Resolution Audio.
- Precision belt drive with decoupled synchronous motor
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm (78) speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- 8.6‘‘ carbon tonearm
- Heavy non-resonant acrylic platter
- Built in MM phono preamplifier with line output and USB out for audio recording in PCM 24bit/192kHz or DSD256 11.2MHz
- Simultaneously connection with amplifier & PC/Mac
- 2M Red moving-magnet cartridge fitted
- Dustcover included