POLK AUDIO 700LS IN CEILING SPEAKER EACH
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
700-LS VANISHING IN-CEILING LOUDSPEAKER
- Extra deep well design with a Cassini oval woofer mounted above and behind the main driver & tweeter array, for broad coverage and dynamic full-range audio performance in a built-in.
- Vanishing® Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Enhanced, reengineered ring radiator tweeters extend top-end response for incredible details and realistic imaging.
- Reflective surfaces in rooms can make sound brighter and cause image distortion. Engaging the Vanishing reflective room compensation feature (by selecting the low setting) lowers the tweeter level to compensate for reflective surfaces. Vanishing reflective room compensation is a custom audio control that cuts the level only in the 4-5kHz range, exactly where reflectivity destroys sound quality. Outside this narrow 1kHz band, the tweeter retains its detailed and accurate high frequency response, for no loss of realistic musical details.
- Vanishing Series LS speakers are timbre-matched to Polk LSi speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- If positioning limitations demand that your loudspeakers be installed closer than 2 feet from side walls, the proximity of the surface can result in a response bump between 50 and 200Hz. This can create boomy sound. The Vanishing wall distance toggle switch is a custom audio control that adjusts the crossover to flatten response and tune out boominess, without sacrificing deep bass response, for more lifelike sound and more flexible placement.
- Dual bandpass bass ports are highly efficient in small enclosures, and smoothly funnels the angled woofer’s low frequencies down around the driver array, eliminating “chuffing,” so your small, practically invisible in-ceiling speakers achieve superior full-range blending and broad coverage with surprisingly deep bass.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
Please be advised: The products in this category are either no longer available, sold out, or not available, discontinued or pricing no longer valid. Please contact us so that we may assist you with a current model or alternative brand.
|Dimensions||0.00000000 × 0.00000000 × 0.00000000 cm|