MARANTZ TT 5005 TURNTABLE
Thanks to the built-in phono equalizer the TT5005 is an easy to set-up turntable that can work with any amplifier or receiver – even it doesn’t have a dedicated phono input.
It’s also effortless to operate, thanks to the start-stop system that automatically places and replaces the tone-arm, and which also helps ensure you do not accidentally scratch the vinyl.
Its rigid die-cast aluminum platter produces uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable and consistent rotation.
In addition, the TT5005 comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analogue record collection as soon as you connect the TT5005 to your home hi-fi system.
(Available in Black only)
• Motor: AC / DC – / o
• Drive System: Belt / Direct o / –
• Bearing: Ceramic / Metal – / o
• Operation: Automatic / Manual o / –
• Speed: 33-1/3 & 45 RPM o / o
• Stylus (MM / MC) o / –
• Stylus version DSN-82
• Belt: Rubber / Silicon o / –
• Rated Output >2.5 mV / 1 kHz
• Frequency Range> 20 Hz – 20 kHz