HDANYWHERE MHUB PRO 2.0 4X4 HDMI MATRIX
- Reviews (0)
Designed to address the needs of a contemporary AV install, MHUB PRO 2.0 is fully HDMI 2.0 compatible, equipped with 18G HDMI interfaces and backplane to support Ultra HD 4K/60 (4:4:4) with HDBaseT 2.0 technology to transmit 4K to displays up to 40 metres away over a single Cat6 cable with no latency.
Featuring the most compatible port ever:
Introducing Super Port. The port you never knew you needed, until now.
HDCP/EDID niggles eradicated. 18Gbps content delivered native, compressed or downscaled to suit. ARC available embedded, down mixed or extracted all from a single port, no widgets, adapters or additional hardware required it’s all inside Super Port.
Supports “full fat 18Gbps” in & out
Standard video distribution systems support 10.2Gbps. MHUB PRO 2.0 has Tipping Point Compression (TPC) which enables MHUB to send 4K HDR content at higher bandwidths and over greater distances than the rest. Visually lossless, it’s almost impossible to tell a native picture from the TPC one.
Go further than the rest
MHUB PRO 2.0 takes transmission distance to the next level offering up to 100m/328Ft of 4K range, ideal for large, demanding properties.
Integrated audio matrix with ARC
Two matrixes for the price of one. MHUB PRO 2.0 adds an audio matrix to its feature list with four independent audio inputs and ‘situational audio’ such as HDMI source audio or Audio Return Channel (ARC) which can be routed native or downmixed to any of MHUB’s audio output ports. It’s even possible to mix audio from any input over any video stream. Now that should be music to your ears.
- Form factor: 19”/1U aluminium rack-mountable unit
- Inputs x outputs: 4 HDMI x 4 RJ45 HDBaseT + 4 mirrored HDMI
- Transmission tech: HDBaseT 2.0 (VS200) + TPC
- Video bandwidth: HDMI backplane 594MHz clock / 18Gbps data
HDBT 340MHz clock / 10.2Gbps data
- ESD protection: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Hub control: Web GUI, IR, TCP/IP, RS232, App, Alexa
- App control: Full control over sources, matrix hub & display functions.
- Device weight: Hub 2400g
- Package weight: 3500g
- Dimensions: (W/D/H) Hub 440 / 284 / 45mm (without feet)
RX 163 / 94 / 19mm
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power consumption: 30W (max) 0.5W (standby)