- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
DENON AVR-X4500H 9.2 CHANNEL AV SURROUND RECEIVER WITH HEOS
The 9.2 channel AVR-X4500H 4K AV receiver supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D for an immersive home theater experience. The advanced HDMI section of the AVR-X4500H (8 in, 3 out) features the latest video technologies, including Dolby Vison, HDR10, HLG, 4K video upscaling and HDCP 2.2 processing on all ports. Stream music from Spotify®, Pandora®, Tidal and more with AirPlay2 and HEOS built-in; control your home theater and music services with your voice through Amazon Alexa. Ideal for custom integrations, the AVR-X4500H features “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology, plus an award-winning Setup Assistant for a seamless out-of-box experience.
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel (8 ohm, THD+N 0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz).: 9 powerful amplifiers tuned to provide a dynamic audio experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D, DTS Virtual:X and AL32 Processing: Enjoy a truly immersive, three-dimensional audio experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility: Hands-free control of your home theater and wireless music services
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support and 3 HDMI outputs: Connect to eight of your favorite media devices and output to three displays
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR10, HLG and BT.2020: Provides the greatest picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box experience
- “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology, RS232 Control: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
- Supports Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology: Listen from any room in your home for connected, whole-home audio streaming
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) (via future firmware update): Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT: Delivers the ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.
- Equipped with two 12 V Trigger outputs: Connect devices such as a cooling fan or projector and operate on AVR standby power
POWERFUL 9-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA SPECS
Featuring discrete high-current amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-X4500 delivers high-power performance at 125 watts per channel (8 ohms, THD 0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers and create a balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X4500H features three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and Auro-3D, plus an HDMI section with HDCP 2.2 support and advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources and two 12V trigger outputs to connect external devices.
IMAX ENHANCED TECHNOLOGY
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced—the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. See more picture on the largest screens. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
SOUND IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos. Set up with a 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 surround sound speaker system using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, or dedicated overhead speakers, for the ultimate home theater experience. With 11.2 channel processing capability, the AVR-X4500H can even support up to 7.2.4 configuration with an added 2ch amplifier.
BE CLOSER TO THE ACTION
DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favorite movies. The included DTS Neural:X™ gives your movies, games and music a realism unmatched by traditional 5.1 surround sound. DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
THE LATEST HDMI SPECS
The latest HDMI specs for the best home theater experience. All eight HDMI inputs — and three HDMI outputs — feature HDCP 2.2 support that lets you enjoy copy-protected content uninhibited. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X4500H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
ADVANCED VIDEO CONTROLS
Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X4500H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
NEXT GENERATION VIDEO FORMATS
Watch movies and shows with 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC (enabled via firmware update) 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 passthrough support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast.
AMAZON ALEXA VOICE CONTROL
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device.
GET THE AMAZING HEOS EXPERIENCE
Enjoy your favorite music from anywhere and everywhere around your home. Share music stored on your home network, streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers or even other HEOS-capable receivers and listen throughout the whole house. Control it all with the free HEOS app. Enjoy music from TuneIn, Internet Radio and a wide range of streaming services including Pandora®, Spotify®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster or Deezer.
EXTERNAL CONTROL AND IP CONTROL CAPABILITIES
The Denon AVR-X4500H features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. An IR (infrared) remote control is included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, and remote monitoring capability is now supported for troubleshooting.
REMOTE MONITORING CAPABILITY
In today’s custom install environment, it’s critical for integrators to provide quick, reliable assistance and service to their clients, even after the install is complete. To support this effort, the Denon IN Command series AVR-X4500H AV receiver features “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology. These programs allow custom integrators to monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from the office or on the go, radically reducing the time it takes to address the issue.
HOME AUTOMATION CONTROLS WITH CRESTON CONNECTED
By embedding Crestron Connect intelligence in Denon the AVR-X4500H, it allows for seamless communication with Crestron home automation solutions, giving installers a simplified home theater solution and homeowners complete control of their home entertainment system.
100+ YEARS OF FIRSTS IN AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CDs. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
|Dimensions||0.00000000 × 0.00000000 × 0.00000000 cm|